Professional Carpet Cleaning
Tile • Grout • Concrete • Upholstery • Rugs
Why Your Carpets Need Cleaning
- Helps your home to look its best, to feel fresher and smell better
- Promotes indoor air quality by removing pollutants & allergens
- Protects your family from bacteria captured in carpet fibers
- Prolongs the life of your carpet by removing dirt & abrasives
- Protects the warranty, most manufacturers require routine cleaning
- Removes dust mites that may make their home in your carpet
- Removes spots and stains to avoid more soil buildup & damage
- Saves money in the long run, as your carpets will last longer
The Rotovac Carpet Cleaning System
Soft On Carpet » Hard on Dirt
Leaves carpet cleaner & drier
Restores even heavily soiled carpets
750 Multi-directional cleaning passes per minute
10X Better cleaning power than manual wand
Comparing the Rotovac to a wand is like comparing a power saw to a hand saw.
Residential Carpet Cleaning
We have a carpet cleaning package to fit any budget and address any need.
Standard Carpet Cleaning
Soil release agents
Deep Carpet Cleaning
Soil release agents
Complete Carpet Cleaning
Soil release agents
We use state-of-the-art carpet cleaning treatment, along with pet-friendly cleaning agents to clean your carpet. Spot treatment includes removal of things like: coffee, Kool Aid, blood, urine, wine, soda, candle wax, etc. Deep pet urine odor removal available – using enzymatic urine removal agents.
Carpet Cleaning FAQs
How long does it take for carpet to dry after service?
Your carpet will generally be dry in 4 to 6 hours, depending on temperature, humidity, and air flow inside your home.
How can I speed up the drying time?
Run your ceiling fans and other household fans on your carpet. Keep your windows closed, as it is often more humid outside than inside your home. Run your HVAC on heat in the winter and cool in the summer.
Do you move furniture during cleaning?
We do not move furniture. We ask that any area to be cleaned is open for access prior to arrival. We ask that you don’t move furniture while we are cleaning.
Are your cleaning chemicals safe for children and pets?
Yes, all of our cleaning agents are safe for children and pets. We apply a pre-treatment that loosens soil and stains prior to steam cleaning. During steam cleaning and extraction, we apply a neutralizer rinse that brings the pH back to normal.
Commercial Floor Maintenance
We help businesses maintain their floors to give the best impression to customers and maintain a safe work environment.
Scheduled Floor Maintenance
Carpet & Area Rug Cleaning
Hard Surface Cleaning
Tile & grout cleaning
Stripping & waxing
Soil and contaminants accumulate quickly on commercial floors, due to the high volume of traffic and beating they take from commercial activities. Our team of professional floor cleaners can deep clean any surface to bring new life to your floors.
We work in: hotels, entertainment complexes, theaters, restaurants, warehouses, offices, buildings, medical facilities, and at your business.
Specialty Cleaning & Maintenance
We offer additional services to clean and maintain other surfaces in your life.
- Auto & RV Upholstery Cleaning – we steam clean and deodorize seats, carpeting, floor mats and other surfaces for a deep rejuvenating clean
- Furniture Upholstery Cleaning – we offer cleaning for chairs, sofas, sections, futons, and other types of household furniture
- Rug Cleaning – Persian rugs and other fine rugs require special knowledge and experience to handle them in a safe way that avoids bleeding colors or damage to delicate fibers
- Mattress Cleaning – steam cleaning mattresses sanitizes and can help rid your mattress of dust mites, dead skin cells and other stains
- Disaster Cleanup – we handle disaster cleanup and water extraction for flooded flooring and carpeting
- Carpet Restoration – before replacing your carpet, ask us about restoration services to bring new life to your carpet